Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 428928 times)

Thorn

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #330 on: April 29, 2014, 09:34:51 PM »
If I can weakly my way out of work I'll bring a few quarts of moonshine.

Tim

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2014, 05:30:18 PM »
Bring Ross Malört. A horrible drink for a horrible monster!

Oh Malort, like drinking a tire ... which is on fire.

Thorn

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 30, 2014, 10:40:00 PM »
That someone has pissed on and swore at for several minutes.

Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 02, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »
My long in the works Dare Shelf of the home bar will contain a bottle of Marlot.

SageNytell

• We're the Tusken Sound Raiders... start the rave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 06, 2014, 07:07:43 AM »
Well, I'm back.  :P
I don't take people's money anymore! Now I investigate identity theft and fraud and turn the screws on the folks that perpetrate them!  ;D

I got a freaking house and a promotion at the same time, so I wasn't exactly posting a lot. But I'm back with more recorded APs that'll be finding their way onto the Community page soon.

I'm also getting a 1 or 2 page section published in the new 13th Age expansion book 13 True Ways? That's a thing that happened.

I missed you weirdos.  :D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:10:46 AM by SageNytell »

Harrowed

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 11, 2014, 03:39:11 AM »
Oh that was a good game. I'll probably put in the next RPPR B-sides package. When volume 2 comes out, PM me here if you were in the game and I'll send you B-sides for free.

I'll do that, did you enjoy the cigar?

That was you? It was very good, best cigar (and only cigar) of my life.

I figured that GM's running games at con's don't get enough thanks, and credit so I always try to bring something to hand over. Delta Green GM's get the better of the swag.

You are a scholar and a gentleman. If you bring booze next time, I will probably drink it during the game! Actually that seems like a violation of Gencon policy but definitely for the meetup  8)

I'll bring you a bottle of good Canadian booze if I end up in one of your games. It'll be worth it to pull the 'no ... I believe I rolled a critical ... ' trick.

Oisín

• Wandering After Angus
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2014, 02:22:47 PM »
Hey, I'm just arrived.

I was recommended by a friend when I needed a host for a play-by-post invitational and he's cleared it with the higher ups, I'm told.

So I've been pushed in here to say hello.

I believe I've been loosely affiliated with some of the stuff he may or may not run on here but otherwise, I'm mostly popping by. It's been a while since I've been on the forum but I'll do my best to be a good guest and maybe even forumite.

The captchas here will eventually drive me insane though.

Until then, cheers all & all the best.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:24:33 PM by Oisín »
Oft him anhaga   are gebideð,
metudes miltse,     þeah þe he modcearig
geond lagulade   longe sceolde
hreran mid hondum    hrimcealde sæ
wadan wræclastas.   Wyrd bið ful aræd!

Jomon Dogu

• hand-fisted meat machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2014, 02:51:19 PM »
Hallo! I'm one of Oisín's players. Haven't been on a forum in nearly 3 years, glad to see the medium still exists 'cuz it's super nostalgic to me. I promise I won't break anything while I'm here!
Surely thine hour has come, thy great wind blows,
Far off, most secret, and inviolate Rose?

TheGeorge

• is not doing much
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2014, 03:52:40 PM »
I've been brought along by Mr Oisin to play the play by post with fellows (hi Hams et Laura and Darth and Matt and Rob).

I've also not been playing on a forum for a while and loathe this captcha system.
This little pig built a spaceship,
This little pig paid the bill;
This little pig made isotopes,
This little pig popped a pill;
But this little pig did nothing at all,
And he’s just a little pig still.
-

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
Made a separate board for you guys http://slangdesign.com/forums/index.php?board=39.0

SomeGuy

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 24, 2014, 06:25:28 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm Tim from Chicago. I'm new to the forums but I've been a listener for about 2 years now.  I listened to your entire back log in 2 months and have been listening to the updates as they come out. I've been a gamer for maybe 3 years and have played anything from coc too gurps. Thought it was time to Join the forums .
        -someguy

(I chose this name cause arron keeps calling me some guy in his story about gencon)

RadioactiveBeer

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 13, 2014, 10:05:30 PM »
Hey guys,

I'm Patrick from the UK. I got into RPPR through the Actual Plays, specifically Know Evil. At the time, I was actually teaching English in Korea, hooked up with a group of expat roleplayers and wound up being somehow pegged to GM an Eclipse Phase game. To help internalize the rules, I decided to listen to APs in my downtime, Know Evil was one of the first I found and the rest is history.

I chose the name RadioactiveBeer because IrradiatedBrewery was a bit too wordy. Ross knows what he did.

Been a while since I used a forum, but thought it would be a good way to keep my toes in the RPG community.

Gorkamorka

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Let me GURPS that for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2014, 06:02:42 AM »
Welcome to the Forum
We are programmed to receive.
You can log of any time you like,
But you can never leave!
Gorkamorka (Fridrik)

Review Cultist

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2014, 03:22:00 PM »
Wow, how have I not done this sooner?... I mean... Hi! I'm Chris, from Ontario (Canada). Also known as Review Cultist or Crazon online. Been listening to and doing fanart for RPPR for a number of years now, I believe the first thing I listened to was Candle Cove (on account of my CreepyPasta obsession) and been listening to most of the podcast awesome since. I was actually a long time player of games prior to listening to RPPR and afterward became a GM for my live groups (You guys, among other factors, gave me the push). The main sight has definitely widened my awareness and interest of other systems and genres, and the Actual Plays have saved me from otherwise silent and boring work days.

As has probably been deduced, I love to draw and draw what I like (people have probably seen the fanart). A graphic designer and illustrator by trade, it's pretty entertaining to me to draw up things from the games.

I guess that's it... thanks for the entertainment and inspiration! Cant wait to see what comes up next. 
Liquid Water?

Lanied

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:46 PM »
Hello folks,

I'm Daniel from Boston. Long time listener, first(ish) time poster. Definitely has made me a better player and GM (maybe? hopefully?).