Author Topic: Hellas RPG Kickstarter  (Read 4008 times)

Sean-o-tron

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • heard nonsense
    • View Profile
Hellas RPG Kickstarter
« on: June 23, 2010, 05:20:34 PM »
Jerry Grayson is trying to fund his print run of the first supplement to Hellas. 

Quote from: Jerry D. Grayson
“I have the latest book in the HELLAS line done and I’ve decided to try and do a Kickstart model to fund it. Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested in a sci-fi game about naked Greek dudes stabbing people, eating goat meat, and drinking malt liquor.”

This is probably the most badass Greek myth/sci-fi mash-up I have ever seen.  Here's an AP run by the creator at GenCon.

Quote from: the Kickstarter page
Pledge $1 or more
All donors before June 25th will have their names listed in the book's acknowledgements.

Pledge $10 or more
Receive a PDF copy of Princes of the Universe a couple of weeks before the printed edition comes out.

Pledge $25 or more
Receive a PDF and hardcopy copy of Princes of the Universe a couple of weeks before it’s released to the public.

Pledge $45 or more
All of the above plus a copy of the core HELLAS game book.

Pledge $60 or more
All of the above plus a full color poster map of the Known worlds of HELLAS!

Pledge $100 or more
All of the $60 pledge items plus a full color VINYL map of the Known Worlds NOTE: If you would like the vinyl map and have already pledged just up your bid by $40

Pledge $100 or more
sold out     0 of 10 remaining
All of the above plus the first 10 backers at this level will have a character they created included in the book as a Prince of the Universe with a full color illustration.

Pledge $2,000 or more
LIMITED REWARD     1 of 1 remaining
You Win! – You’ll get all of the above plus I will come to your home and hand deliver the book, run a two night adventure over a weekend for you and your friends, and wash your dishes and detail your car.

I've already donated $60.  The Kickstarter fund ends the 25th.

Links:
Hellas home page
Hellas: Princes of the Universe Kickstarter page
Jerry talking about it on the Game Master Show

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: Hellas RPG Kickstarter
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 07:18:09 PM »
dishes and car detailing do sound nice!

Sean-o-tron

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • heard nonsense
    • View Profile
Re: Hellas RPG Kickstarter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
There's a day left in the Kickstarter fund!  Go check out some of the links and see if it's something you'd be interested in.

Seriously, it's kind of like God of War meets Warhammer 40K.

Or 300 In Space.