Author Topic: If your wife/girlfriend won't let you see this movie, call her a bitch  (Read 26366 times)

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
Take back Hollywood, men! We used to be the demographic that Hollywood aimed for and we've pussied out because we like vagina. For one day, just once, turn down vagina in exchange to go see this movie and if your girlfriend/wife wants you to see the Julia Roberts movie, tell her she's a cunt and then go see this movie.  You can apologize afterward.

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

mathey

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
"If I had to sit through a movie about horsefaced simple minded middle-aged women buying shoes and talking about vibrators, you can sit through a movie of Jet Li and Sly Stallone killin' Ugandans."

They filmed this near my neck of the woods actually. Katrina left a lot of vacant warehouses...

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
"If I had to sit through a movie about horsefaced simple minded middle-aged women buying shoes and talking about vibrators, you can sit through a movie of Jet Li and Sly Stallone killin' Ugandans."

They filmed this near my neck of the woods actually. Katrina left a lot of vacant warehouses...

I had to sit through "It's Complicated" where a sexually frustrated Meryl Streep talks to everyone who will fucking listen to her bitch about her ex-husband and how old she feels. I won't say that I didn't get a boner to the thought of her naked in a bathtub, but that's NOT THE POINT!!!

The point is that I want to see Stone Cold Steve Austin killing people! I want to see the greatest action stars of all time (minus JCVD) on the same fucking screen! This is the ULTIMATE man's movie and it feels made in the same vein as "Snakes on a Plane." I can't wait!
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Boyos

• View Profile
My wife wants to see that movie, cause it has Stone Cold and coture in it. I wanna see it cause people get blown the fuck up!

doctorscraps

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
I fully endorse the message being presented here.
When the GM can't roll higher than a ten on the D20, he see's his plot points flash before his eyes.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
I have been remiss in my excitement about this film. I wasn't sure what it was about but now I realize that what it's about doesn't matter.

rayner23

• View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
I have been remiss in my excitement about this film. I wasn't sure what it was about but now I realize that what it's about doesn't matter.

EXACTLY! It's a film that's all about the star power!

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
EXACTLY! It's a film that's all about the star power!

I can't help but think of it like a massively over bulked version of a cameo heavy movie, like the Muppets used to do, where people would just pop out of the wood work to interact with the puppets.

malyss

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Gimme some sugar baby.
    • View Profile
The muppets rock.

Kelkesh123

• "What would the DC be for eating him whole?"
    • View Profile
I called her a bitch, and then she tied me to a chair and taped TNT to my legs.
Thanks.
"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

malyss

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Gimme some sugar baby.
    • View Profile
She left your hands free to type... I bet she won't make that mistake twice.

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
Fuck... I need to see this movie. But I also want to see Scott Pilgrim vs. the world.

I want this game, it looks like more Castle Crasher action:

Kelkesh123

• "What would the DC be for eating him whole?"
    • View Profile
She left your hands free to type... I bet she won't make that mistake twice.

True enough.
"THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

ZEKE

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • REO Speedealer
    • View Profile
It's enough star-power for 3 Reagan-era action classics!  Plus we added Stone Cold and the Old Spice Man! 
urlgrey

JonasArgham

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • Yes, that is my arm, and yes, that is Cthulhu.
    • View Profile
    • Special Operations Manual Playtest Group Page
Re: If your wife/girlfriend won't let you see this movie, call her a bitch
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »
Opening night for this movie should involve tailgating in the parking lot of the theater instead of camping in line and wearing teamedward bullshit. I also think that once it comes out on DVD, every time the wives/girlfriends want to have "TwiHard" parties, we have ExpendaBro parties in the next room. Complete with keg, cigars, chips and the surround sound up to 11!