Author Topic: The Official Marble Hornets Thread  (Read 160573 times)

Robot Master

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • "Wu Tang gets they cookie."
    • View Profile
Re: The Official Marble Hornets Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 01:29:20 AM »
Maybe it's just late but I don't remember seeing the face of the girl that had the camcorder when there was the Slenderman attack on Alex in Entry #26.

Maybe she's Alex's girlfriend or someone looking for Alex that may have seen Jay in a picture that belonged to Alex?

easy to prove or disprove that by analyzing the voices

SOMEONE GO DO THAT

If I'm right I want praise, damnit.

PRAISE. PROPS. RESPECK. Knowm'sayin?
Thanos: "I am going to sacrifice the Earth to gain the love of Death"
Me: (slowly raise eyebrow) "Destroy the Earth? That would be...illogical"
Vortex: "Yes...that...would be...highly...illogical."
Thanos: "Your Star Trek references bore me."

Ryo

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 07:24:21 AM »
Its not the same girl. Also when he first went to Brian's? house, did anyone find it odd that after knocking he tries the door knob and then cases the house to find a way in? All he had was a tip and things were still sort of normal at this point so why the heck is he breaking into someone's house?

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2010, 01:05:23 PM »
Maybe it's just late but I don't remember seeing the face of the girl that had the camcorder when there was the Slenderman attack on Alex in Entry #26.

Maybe she's Alex's girlfriend or someone looking for Alex that may have seen Jay in a picture that belonged to Alex?

easy to prove or disprove that by analyzing the voices

SOMEONE GO DO THAT

If I'm right I want praise, damnit.

PRAISE. PROPS. RESPECK. Knowm'sayin?

Not the same girl - we get a good shot of her in #26 right before we see Alex, and then right before Slendy attacks. She's blond and her face is much different.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Robot Master

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »
...damnit. I was this close to getting PROPS. I didn't have time to check the idea before I left for work, so thanks to the guys that did. I watched the two different clips just a few minutes ago. Yeah, Alex's "girlfriend" was blonde with chipmunk cheeks. Jessica is brunette and has a longer face.

Either way I'll be interested to see if Alex's girlfriend shows up, seeing as how Alex was doing the whole "you run I'll be right behind you" thing.

I'm going to type while I work an idea out here...

So all of Jay's memory loss episodes all seem to involve actual contact with totheark, where as everyone seems to get sick around Slender Man. So...

1. Has anyone considered whether or not "totheark" is actually Alex, Brian, or Tim? All of them have gone missing. Alex's "help me" video is directed at Jay using the same medium that totheark is posting videos. All four characters have dark hair, but Jay has been seen in screen with totheark at the same time, so what if totheark is someone that's been taken that's trying to communicate with Jay? The wiki for MH says that totheark is almost certainly Tim, which seems to be a conclusion drawn from the hairstyle and the jacket type worn by Tim in other clips.

Now Alex has officially gone from missing to something worse, so perhaps Alex is going through the same process that totheark went through? the totheark entries on the wiki are pretty interesting to read.

My money is on Jessica being somehow connected to one of the actors involved in Marble Hornets, and that she recognized Jay perhaps from pictures or video she received from someone now missing that's become involved.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 10:37:15 PM by Robot Master »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »
I assumed that Totheark was Alex.

Salkovich

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 02:27:47 AM »
I assumed that Totheark was Alex.

Body type's all wrong. Alex isn't as stocky or short as Masked dude, and in Ep 19 he's wearing Tim's sweatshirt. Assuming totheark = Masked dude, then my money's on Tim.
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Robot Master

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
...I want them to update Marble Hornets this weekend.

I got my whistle all kinds of wet for MH but then after going through all the entries they're taking their SWEET ASS time making moar :(

Salkovich

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 11:00:44 PM »

I got my whistle all kinds of wet for MH but then after going through all the entries they're taking their SWEET ASS time making moar :(

Oh hells yeah. I've been coming up with some crazy theories, I need validation or evidence to blow them out of the water.

For instance: totheark - instead of breaking the name down to mean "to the 'ark'", what if it means "to the 'ARK'"? (How much you want to bet that Alex Kralie's middle name starts with an 'R'?)

Plus, since it is possible that totheark =/= masked dude, what if totheark is a persona Jay's developed fight-club-style to combat Slendy's memory fuckery?

CRAZY

crash2455

• #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 02:08:18 AM »
I always thought that ToTheArk was the Slender Man, personally.

Robot Master

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 09:09:00 AM »

Oh hells yeah. I've been coming up with some crazy theories, I need validation or evidence to blow them out of the water.

For instance: totheark - instead of breaking the name down to mean "to the 'ark'", what if it means "to the 'ARK'"? (How much you want to bet that Alex Kralie's middle name starts with an 'R'?)

Plus, since it is possible that totheark =/= masked dude, what if totheark is a persona Jay's developed fight-club-style to combat Slendy's memory fuckery?

CRAZY

Damn, that just blew my fucking mind. I just woke up 4 minutes ago and am getting the ole ipod ready for work.

I like those theories a lot, actually. Especially the "totheark" one. Maybe if totheark is Tim, he's helping Jay try to find Alex? I think that's where I'm standing on. I think that totheark isn't actually a bad guy. I think that he's trying to help.

I also thought to myself that the camera that's been strapped to Jay's chest was probably put there to record when he does his sleepwalking. I'd bet the shirt on my back that he's going to find another cache of recording tapes that cover what he recorded with that chest-cam over the course of 4-6 months and that those tapes are going to be the main "dangled carrot" in the new season.

Ryo

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 10:53:20 AM »
Tim isn't trying to help. Totheark is embracing what's going on. He's gone crazy. I'd be a little surprised if someone was exposed to this stuff and didn't end up nuts.

Salkovich

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 07:09:21 AM »

Damn, that just blew my fucking mind. I just woke up 4 minutes ago and am getting the ole ipod ready for work.

I like those theories a lot, actually. Especially the "totheark" one. Maybe if totheark is Tim, he's helping Jay try to find Alex? I think that's where I'm standing on. I think that totheark isn't actually a bad guy. I think that he's trying to help.

I also thought to myself that the camera that's been strapped to Jay's chest was probably put there to record when he does his sleepwalking. I'd bet the shirt on my back that he's going to find another cache of recording tapes that cover what he recorded with that chest-cam over the course of 4-6 months and that those tapes are going to be the main "dangled carrot" in the new season.

Brilliant. Five bucks says the first of these tapes is what's in the safe.

Salkovich

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 11:51:48 PM »
HOLY FUCKING HELL ENTRY #29

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 11:55:50 PM »
EMBED THAT SHIT SON

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

Robot Master

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2010, 08:57:47 AM »
Goddamn, Jay's in deep shit. Holy hell is right.

I also think that the Phoenix Suns could use Slender Man as a good, rebound catching center.