Author Topic: New world campaign  (Read 245225 times)

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
Re: New world campaign
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »
we better get to hear it

Of course! We recorded it, but who knows when it will actually be posted. :P :P :P :P :P ???
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »
Well, I can't be posted before any material it features from the New World is "published" in the "official" APs, so it's all relative I suppose.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2010, 10:38:34 PM »
Excerpt from New World episode 17 http://slangdesign.com/rppr/RPPR-Otyughs.mp3

8)

Mckma

• Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2010, 12:09:21 AM »

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2010, 12:35:34 AM »
and this will be live win?? haha! btw hit the notify button by accident, idk wht it does but hope i did not fuck something up.

Mckma

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2010, 01:14:09 AM »
and this will be live win?? haha! btw hit the notify button by accident, idk wht it does but hope i did not fuck something up.
Everyone's probably going to die...

Thanks a lot...

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2010, 01:20:54 AM »
Lawl Notify lets me know when other people post replys! too funny. oh and something bout anyone with more then 2 M's in there name being sacrifced to a dark lobster god... not sure what that was about.

Mckma

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2010, 01:35:36 AM »
Lawl Notify lets me know when other people post replys! too funny. oh and something bout anyone with more then 2 M's in there name being sacrifced to a dark lobster god... not sure what that was about.
Glad I only have two...

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2010, 02:28:36 AM »
me too.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2010, 03:47:30 AM »

yay!

beej

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2010, 05:14:19 PM »
I need to thank you guys for the New World.  I'm running a varient of it for my players (I've thrown in extreme evangelical Bahamet worshipping Kobolds and a steel dragon that's slowing trying to take over the colony).  Between the 3 of them they have a half century of RP experience.   I on the other hand have been playing since the summer of 06.  Just aping what you guys do has my players so enthralled that they're ignoring my total lack of GM skills.  I want to have them listen to the show so they hear the insanity that is you people...but that would ruin the game.  Once they hit paragon I'll tell them which ones they can listen to.  : )

And they also don't work for people who are jerks.
"Old R'lyeh Brewery. Enjoy a cold one on the Great Old One!"

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »
I need to thank you guys for the New World.  I'm running a varient of it for my players (I've thrown in extreme evangelical Bahamet worshipping Kobolds and a steel dragon that's slowing trying to take over the colony).  Between the 3 of them they have a half century of RP experience.   I on the other hand have been playing since the summer of 06.  Just aping what you guys do has my players so enthralled that they're ignoring my total lack of GM skills.  I want to have them listen to the show so they hear the insanity that is you people...but that would ruin the game.  Once they hit paragon I'll tell them which ones they can listen to.  : )

And they also don't work for people who are jerks.

awesome! I'm glad you're able to run a great campaign. Just so you guys know, the primer has over 12,000 downloads so far and the goblin hulk has over 10,000 downloads - not counting third party torrent sites - and to give you some perspective on numbers in the rpg community - take a look here http://www.deadlyfredly.com/2010/01/evil-hat-sales-2009-observations/ a top seller on rpgnow.com will get a few hundred in sales - freebies are different obviously but I'm pretty pleased with the response so far.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2010, 07:37:27 PM »
What Ross doesn't know is that I've secretly set up a bot to download the New World supplements and delete them so the counter goes up (and consequently so does Ross' self-esteem). Just don't tell him.  :-X
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2010, 07:54:48 PM »
Don't tell Tom either. I mean, if he had hold of a secret that could totally destory Ross's sense of self worth, imagine what he'd do.

Tom Church

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 01:08:44 AM »
No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin