Author Topic: RPG NO HOLDS BARRED THREAD  (Read 44772 times)

bolodarrark

RPG NO HOLDS BARRED THREAD
« on: March 25, 2009, 05:17:13 PM »
Hi,
it's first time for me here,  is it possible that anyone knows  if this solution about warcraft is good?.  I am talkin about the one  I discovered on this fantasy online shop

PISS OFF
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:29:06 PM by clockworkjoe »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Wow tricks
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 05:22:13 PM »
you're banned.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Wow tricks
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »
NO HOLDS BARRED WOOOO

"Uhh...I suppose I could do that," says Bob, his face furrowing up in concentration. The air shimmers around him, and numerous strange things happen. After the third shimmer, Bob begins screaming "THE EXECUTIONER I WAS MEANT TO BE!" with each successive shimmer. After a few more, he begins to also scream "I MUST DIE WHILE SUFFERING!" at the same time. It's a good thing he's an angel, or he'd have some serious difficulties. After the last spell, a deafening fart echoes out across the city. "Gee, I guess that my powers are a bit rusty. Should I try that again?"

Manslop, Joseph, and Elizabeth all notice that they now hold glowing magical weapons in their hands. Everyone also notices that onlookers are staring at them strangely now. People who can see other party members notice that their companions have all acquired a faintly glowing magical symbol in the shape of a vagina. You all feel strangely compelled to scratch and sniff it.

The elf Cynegels is talking to steps back as the glowing vagina symbol appears on his forehead. "The kings have come again! It's as the prophecy said! ALL HAIL!" he shouts, falling to his knees as a thunderous fart echoes across the city. The rest of the patrons of the bar do the same.

Elizabeth notices a convenient home improvements shop just down the street, and is making her way there when a beautifully worked awl pike appears in her hands. Shortly after that, a thunderous fart echoes throughout the city.

Bob causes the following things to happen:
He casts Mass Vulnerability to Unethicality
A random weapon to appear in Elizabeth's hands (a +15 awl pike, sized for her)
Another random weapon to appear in Manslop's hands (a +5 voluge)
He causes himself to have to yell "The executioner I was meant to be!" whenever a spell is cast
He causes a magical scratch-n-sniff symbol of a smelly vagina to appear on the forehead of each party member
He acquires scotophilia (I don't even want to know what that is)
He casts Detect Magic
He casts Mass Protection from Physical Harm
He causes both himself and Manslop to forever believe that talking things out is overrated. Attack first!
He causes himself to have a 12% chance to shit 8 random gems each day if meat is consumed.
He causes a random weapon to appear in Joseph's hands (a +5 long spear)
He causes Manslop to forever hiccup while telling a lie
He causes himself to fart at 125 dB whenever a spell is cast

Remember, the dice never lie.

Also, anyone who's not posting is going to be subject to getting killed in stupid ways that are neither entertaining nor scholarly.

F.A.T.A.L.

When it first hit the fora it was greeted with derision and disbelief, with posters quoting snippets from the ruleset as “evidence” that they can't be serious, this can't be a real game, they had to be putting everyone on. Sadly, it eventually came out that it was no joke, that Byron Hall and company were dead serious and firmly believed they had created the Greatest Game Ever (an opinion they apparently still hold).

The short version: FATAL is over-complex, incoherent, racist, misogynist, and deviant in a bad way. More details are in the “Game That Must Not Be Named” entry and the links from there. Note: The source of the game, fatalgames.com, may have recently gone out of business. (And the consensus is "good riddance".)

In the first edition, F.A.T.A.L is an acronym for "Fantasy Adventures to Adult Lechery", but this was toned down to "From Another Time, Another Land" in the second edition.

* "Fantasy Adventure To Adult Lechery (FATAL)" by Jason Sartin and Darren MacLennan. The infamous review of F.A.T.A.L.. Originally posted on April 10, 2004 as an RPGnet review, but quickly pulled due to the controversy. Now hosted on Sartin's site.
    * FATALReviewRebuttal. A copy of author Byron Hall's rebuttal of the Sartin & MacLennan review (originally posted at www.fatalgames.com).
    * "FATAL: WTF?!" thread on RPGnet where Byron Hall announced the availability of the rebuttal. Degenerated into a massive flamewar.
    * Fatal Games website, as preserved by the Wayback Machine. Includes the original pdf.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: RPG NO HOLDS BARRED THREAD
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »
So this is the source of the old "fart, reverse counter fart" story from episode whatever, eh?

Well... it's horrifying.

Zeernebooch

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »
Am I a bad person for being intrigued by this?
Welcome to dying! I don't let it out! Welcome to dying! Look to the mirror it
shows what I am! Welcome to dying!This town must burn now! Welcome to dying!
Can't you see the dragon's seed bears in me, the one who's been before!
-- Welcome to Dying by Blind Guardian

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 05:43:59 PM »
Am I a bad person for being intrigued by this?

No. You are a horrible person for being intrigued by this.

Zeernebooch

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 05:48:59 PM »
Well at least you are being honest :D
I blame my buddy Ronny for my being intrigued... most demented gay man I have ever met.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 05:52:39 PM »
I have friends who might find this interesting as well. Luckily, I already know that they are beyond hope so it doesn't change anything.

The 1d6 sane lose from this little sample is enough for me. I'm not looking at anymore tomes, statues, or wood cuts.

Zeernebooch

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 05:59:46 PM »
For me it would be more a a "I have to see how bad this really is..." kind of thing.
Unfortunately there a lot of those out there and I hate myself every time I see one hehe

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
u r not redy 4 fatal

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
Ok, first off, what the fuck happened in that first post?

Being a guy that looks up the definition of every word he does not understand: Scotophilia (unlike Scatophilia) is just a synonym of Nyctophilia, which means that prefers darkness or night, like a bat or a raccoon, I guess. Man, did I screw up the punctuation in that last sentence, might as well, go. With it. Motherfuckers :P

I did acquire a copy *cough* of Fatal to look at it, it's not only made of vagina scratch-and-smell spells and nipple hue stats. It is pretty much encompass both banal and anal stuff. They've got stats for every part of the body practically and spells for tons of useless non-deviant shit. It's more boring than disgusting in my opinion.

The creators are sociopaths that should definitely be in an insane asylum in any case.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »
he was not worthy

r u worthy
RULE # 346: I had said several (7) years ago in 1996 that Stan Lee decades ago based the MU on oriental culture & myths in reference to 20% of the personality & struggle of mutants, who are like the Samaria & ninja warriors in conflicts with modern warfare technology of 18th century, which is represented by the MU mutants & Sentinels, latter (Sentinels) attempt to get rid of the former (mutants), in the same competition for control for political power that the modern Japanese soldiers of 18th century try to take away from the Samaria. And, personality of Xavier [IN THEORY] represents & is a combination of an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh & Thomas Edison; while, Magneto represents & is a combination of an ancient adversary of this ancient Egyptian pharaoh & Nicola Tesla, who was, also, adversary of Thomas Edison: not entirely but some truth to this based on S.L.’s biography. This ancient Egyptian Pharaoh is not but is like the fictional character “Alexander the Great” in the cartoon series of REIN when compared to Xavier & vice versa for his adversary, when compared to Magneto. Also, note that China & India had trade routes with Egypt in ancient times in between 1234 BC & 2468 BC.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 11:44:03 PM »
So clearly we have a mortal attempting to make manifest the thoughts of outer beings from beyond understanding because normal people don't think shit like that!

And Ross, you are seriously freaking me out with the weird "talking", dude. I feel like I wondered into a staging of the King in Yellow and the curtain is rising. I know to run and my soul cries for me to do so but the darkness in my mind pushes me to stay and see...

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 11:55:22 PM »
post stuff already!!!

"Gregon convinced Blix Stadwich to launch an attack upon
Morgoth Malthos while some of Zaps Commandos were away
guarding Morgoth Estaban. Blix planned to launch an attack upon
Morgoth Malthos by rowing her Commandos across Morgoth Lost
Lake, and then attacking from the west. Blix's army, with Gregon
in its ranks, set off toward Morgoth Malthos in 731."

Maze

• Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Azathoth Janitorial Services
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 12:02:55 AM »
What are we supposed to quote? Heck, I'll quote the Resident Evil screenplay written by George A. Romero, thank god it wasn't chosen because it sucked.

The TOWN is EMPTY...except for NINE LONELY FIGURES, lumbering
   down Main Street. They, too...are ZOMBIES. The hot wave
   HITS. Two are VAPORIZED. FIRE engulfs two more. The BRAINS
   of two others are DESTROYED by flying debris.. .

...which catches the remaining three, as well. Arms are
   torn off. Iron shafts from shattered plumbing, shards of
   window glass, slats from picket fences... PUNCH through
   necks, chests, bellies...

...but the dead things, their skulls undamaged,
   through billows of dust... drooling hungrily.