Author Topic: The Corrupt A Wish Thread  (Read 375923 times)

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
Re: The Corrupt A Wish Thread
« Reply #225 on: May 10, 2010, 11:50:26 PM »
Granted, but you must remove the banana from your own anus before you can get to it.

I wish Oklahoma didn't have so many tornadoes.
Jumping off diving boards gives you the ability to make your rpg ring with authenticity.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2010, 12:30:43 AM »
Granted. Oklahoma is sealed in a bubble that sucks out all the air.

I wish I had a cool augmented reality interface and an AI assistant to do boring stuff for me like in Eclipse Phase.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2010, 12:51:19 AM »
Granted. Oklahoma is sealed in a bubble that sucks out all the air.

I wish I had a cool augmented reality interface and an AI assistant to do boring stuff for me like in Eclipse Phase.

Granted you have the newest I-phone that wont be out tell the codex of war 5 years from now... too bad it only runs off a special fusion charger that wont be invented for another 4 years... just like apple not to include the charger - the dicks!

Now that I have apperntly amassed a small army of one man that is a great worker on my piss filtration device, I wish I had a stick of gum.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 11, 2010, 08:03:49 AM »
Now that I have apperntly amassed a small army of one man that is a great worker on my piss filtration device, I wish I had a stick of gum.

Granted, but you've forgotten that you're supposed to chew gum and slap the piece on your forehead. The gum has eighteen times the amount of cinnamon as the old Big Red gum had, so you slowly give yourself cinnamon poisoning. At first, this is really cool because you begin hallucinating and homeless people worship you, but, in the end, you still die.

I wish Boyos would shut up about how far the Codex is behind. It's not like it'll be DNF.  ;)
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Dogfish

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 11, 2010, 08:11:48 AM »
Granted, instead he compares it to Daikatana.

I wish my flat-mate would stop eating up my internet usage so I could stream more things as I watch them.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 11, 2010, 10:46:35 AM »

I wish my flat-mate would stop eating up my internet usage so I could stream more things as I watch them.

Granted, your roommate has developed a love affair of Sailor Moon. He watches the DVDs constantly on his computer, which wouldn't be so bad except instead of wearing headphones, he buys a ridiculously expensive sound system so he can get the full "Sailor Moon experience." After a few solid weeks of this, you develop acute insomnia and get an eviction notice. Nice going.

I wish the grass seed I laid down would take so my lawn wouldn't be so patchy.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 11, 2010, 11:40:01 AM »
Granted, but unfortunately the grass seed you laid down is actually a parasitic life form that feeds off of your electricity causing you to have a terribly high electricity bill every month.

I wish the campaign The Passing on Left 4 Dead 2 wasn't so effing hard at the end.
Jumping off diving boards gives you the ability to make your rpg ring with authenticity.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 12, 2010, 01:32:27 AM »
Granted, now the last level is a total bunny on bunny orgy, the object is to be the alpha male, and mate more then any bunny.

I am enjoying my new  life in the after life, I wish I had some kool-aid.

ugnis13

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2010, 01:35:39 AM »
Granted. Now you have a giant hole in your wall, and debris in your kool-aid man pitcher.

I wish i had a new phone and a new laptop.

Boyos

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 12, 2010, 01:41:42 AM »
Granted, we have recently uncoverd a box of old 1980s electronics, never been open brand new laptop, coming in at 65 lbs its great! Graphics that beat out the commadore 64! And a brand new bag phone, with a smoking black leather bag.

I wish I had a straw to drink my kool-aid.

Dogfish

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 12, 2010, 08:01:47 AM »
Granted, the straw is made of Francium. When in contact with the Kool-Aid it explodes and blows your jaw off.

I wish that my favourite bar doesn't have live music this weekend.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 12, 2010, 08:18:41 AM »
Granted, the straw is made of Francium. When in contact with the Kool-Aid it explodes and blows your jaw off.

Granted, they now have live music EVERY  NIGHT. Hope you like Polka.

I wish I had a teaching bot programmed with AI that matched my personality to teach my classes.

ThnJonWasAZmbie

• Where bears can fly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 12, 2010, 11:29:14 AM »

hahahahah Dude for some reason I busted out laughing when i read your response to his wish.

FuzzyDan

• Official Keeper of The Line.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 12, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
I wish I had a teaching bot programmed with AI that matched my personality to teach my classes.

Granted.  The bot commits itself to mastering every aspect of your personality.  Eventually its studies leads it to find your performance wanting and plans to kill you and assume your identity.

I wish I had $3000, American, with no strings attached, physical, metaphysical, metaphorical, etc.
- Dan, Adding one to his Darkspiral Aura.

Dogfish

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2010, 10:33:40 PM »
Granted, there are no strings attached just pinless grenades.

I wish I had some Creme De Cacao, Cognac and half and half ie. a Brandy Alexander.