Author Topic: Character Creation...  (Read 136044 times)

Bronnen

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Re: Character Creation...
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2010, 09:51:17 PM »
The ones done so far!

Thaddeus! Phase four of yours. Got one

Met a man named Mordred, his car was broken down just outside the city limits. I was going to walk on by, but I noticed some wounds on his flesh, they looked like claw marks. I asked him what had happened, and he was reluctant to tell me at first, but after I brought him to a bar, he began to open up and tell me about his story. That's when the shit really started hitting the fan. Seems Mordred's got a few enemies, human and.... other. ((Didn't know if he'd been exposed to the supernatural yet so..)) There were these things he called Shen, not quite sure what exactly they were, but they looked like weird demon monkeys. At about 3 in the morning, most of the patrons in the bar just vanished, and there was this strange sound coming from outside. It disappeared after a few minutes, but then one of these things went flying through the window. Mordred took up a spear that he was carrying, strangely I didn't notice it until then) and just stabbed it. I looked outside and was able to see a whole host of them, probably 15 or more. Mordred pushed me outside, and that was the last I heard of him, until lately that is. I just thought he'd died, but I've been hearing stories, about a tall Norwegian fellow patrolling the alleys. Might be him.
Rudolph Fillian 

Phase Four -- Whose path have you crossed?
Story Title -- What a bunch of animals
Guest Starring -- Lucky Barlow

The biker gang took over a local hangout while passing through.  The leader maneuvered a young lady of minor magical powers into a bad situation.  Enjoying his absolute control over her, he even gave her a way out, a game of chance to get her out of the jam.  She convinced a stranger into helping her.  A self-proclaimed professional gambler.  The leader didn't care, since he would be able to control the game with his magic. Or so he thought.

He ended up losing to the gambler and lost his power over the girl.  After he lost, he ordered his guys to make an example of the gambler.  Rudolph was getting pretty fed up with the bikers at this point, sabotaged their efforts and helped the gambler and the girl make their escape.

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »
Cool. I'm starting on Rudolph's tie-in with Dyers.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2010, 11:25:39 PM »
I have been struck upside my head by inspiration now that I can display my PDF on my big screen and read whole pages on a side by side spread.

So, I've completely altered my background to "Arcane Treasure Hunter" and I'll have my first 3 phases up in no time so I'll be ready for getting called out.

Bronnen

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2010, 11:34:07 PM »
Sweet deal!

I can't wait to start this game. I love Mordred's concept! And I really like everyone else's too, though there are too many mages!

Arje

• Play by Post Dude. Malcontent.
  • Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2010, 11:40:09 PM »
Question of the game master: Refinement specifically mentions Evocation and Thaumaturgy for specialization bonuses. Can Channeling gain the benefits of Refinement? Obviously it would only do so once at most since one can't climb higher up the skill list without additional focuses to apply to but I'd like to boost the power by 1 if I can.

Having reread both books, It looks like no. But you could just as easily, tie in, change or work one of your aspects into it, allowing you to call that up to throw more power around.

Something about how you are move powerful on occasion that you expect.
My new goal in life is to play D&D with Judi Dench

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2010, 11:40:27 PM »
(I’m really sorry about the length. I kind of got into it. It’s 1,000 words long, yeah. It’s also riddled with grammatical errors. I added a summary under the spoiler if you don’t want to read it all. RJ- If something doesn’t fit with your character, just let me know, and I’ll change it, okay? Also, if something is incorrect according to Dresdenverse cannon, I'll change it too.)

[spoiler]
Dyers has a lot on his plate at the moment when a vampire summons a demon to take him out. Rudolph discovers the summoning chamber and gives chase. Dyers is attacked and manages to fend off the demon but falls off the side of his office building. Rudolph saves him through teleportation. The two manage to banish the demon. Fillian, being pursued by a warden leaves. Dyers gets a nasty headache.  
[/spoiler]

Augustine Dyers

Whose Path Have You Crossed?
Story Title: Eternal Complications  

The Red Court gangs were getting bolder and more violent by the night. His company was in the middle of negotiating a large business deal, White Council affairs were becoming an increasingly strenuous affair, and now, to top it all off, Augustine was beginning to believe that the Vampires were up to something utterly evil. Dyers just couldn’t seem to focus. It was all so maddening.

It was some time after the incident with the Gambler and Rudolph’s murder of the gang leader. Fillian was fleeing from something dangerous. He didn’t know what it was but it only began to pursue him after he broke the so called first Law of Magic. As he ran, Rudolph thought of the mad hobo who had disappeared after gloating about his necromantic abilities. Rudolph did not want to vanish, so he kept fleeing from his unnamed assailant. And it was because of this panicked state that Rudolph did not notice the St. Louis Police CAUTION tape around the large hole in the ground.

Dyers felt a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. He wasn’t a diviner, but he knew something was going down tonight. Standing up from a desk crowded with paperwork, Augustine exited his office and went out onto his balcony overlooking the city. Something just wasn’t right.

Fillian woke up floating in a pool of water. He was in some sort of cave network. The hole he had fallen through was not visible. The water must have carried him away from the cave’s roof entrance. Rudolph waded to shore and collapsed in shock. He had broken his leg in the fall. Suddenly, he heard chanting. He was no expert but it sounded like a very powerful, and dangerous, summoning. Rudolph, wanting to learn more about whoever was attempting to summon something so hazardous, hobbled his way towards the noise.

A conversation echoed down the corridor as Fillian limped down the cave system.

“Why have you brought me here?” The voice sounded utterly otherworldly as if it were spoke by something not used to oral communication.

“Let us make this clear. We know your True Name. We don’t want to have to hurt you, but we will if you won’t cooperate.”

There was a long pause. The second voice sounded cold and calculating, a voice without remorse or compassion. Finally the summoned creature spoke, “Very well. What do you wish of me?”

“We want you to kill Augustine Dyers, a wizard who resided right here, in St. Louis.”

“And the payment?”

“Whatever you wish, within reason. After the deed is done.”

Another long pause followed. Then the creature said, “Very well. Let us adjourn.”

Augustine Dyers felt something move into his office behind him. He turned to face a handsome man wearing an expensive suit and pants. Dyers instantly recognized him as one of the numerous Red Court Gang lords that operated within St. Louis.

“Hello, Mr. Dyers,” the man said curtly.

“Your attempts to kill me have all failed before, what makes you think it will work now?” Dyers asked as his hands reached for his tie and wand.

“We never killed you because we never brought decent company,” the vampire spoke as the door to Dyers’ apartment blasted off its hinges and demonic ooze entered into the room.

“You fools,” Dyers whispered as the vampire gang lord transformed into his alternate bat form and bull rushed him.

Rudolph eventually managed to haul himself into the summoning chamber. Looking around, he was compelled to study the symbols drawn on the cave floor and the various magical items scattered around the room. However, he was more obliged to helping the wizard these horrid beings had targeted.

Rudolph followed a trail of slime, presumably something the creature left in its wake, out of the cave network onto the surface. He was in a park next to an office building somewhere in St. Louis, supposedly. The ooze led into the building. There was a sign on the door that read Dyers Corporation. Looking up into the night’s sky, Rudolph could see some commotion on a balcony on one of the upper floors. Limping to building entrance he could see the doors were locked and the elevators off. He had no choice, he had to journey through that “other place” to get to the balcony. He didn’t know its name but it was a dimension that the summoned creature would probably call home. He had only been there once, and he knew it was dangerous, but he had no other option.

Dyers was tired. He managed to block off the balcony with a shield, effectively trapping the demon in his office. But the vampire just wouldn’t go down. It was wearing him down and he didn’t know how much longer he could fight.

With a flurry of motion they suddenly both fell against the balcony guardrail and tumbled off the side whilst grappling with each other.

Dyers felt gravity take effect and began to plummet through the air. In his panic he let go of the vampire. Before he could collect his wits, somebody apeared above him.

Fillian messed up the reentry. After avoiding all the nastiness in that “other place”, he entered back into reality five feet from where he wanted to be. Instead of standing on the balcony, Fillian was standing next to the balcony in open air. Luckily for Dyers this placed the sorcerer in a position to save the wizard’s life. Grabbing on to the railing, Fillian managed to catch Dyers’ flailing hand. With great effort he hoisted Dyers up to the side of the balcony. Looking down, both of the men watched the vampire thrash its flightless wing as it plummeted through the air and smacked into the ground.

Both sorcerer and wizard looked at each other in contemplative silence. They shook hands and introduced themselves. Then they looked at the terrible monster wrecking havoc in Dyers’ office. Wordlessly, the two got to the business of banishing the creature. With their combined effort they worked through the night and managed to send the demon back from where it came.

Shocked at the price the vampires were willing to pay to control his innocent city, Dyers sat down at his desk while Fillian sat looking at the city. Perhaps he would come back someday, but he just couldn’t stay. His hunter was still on his trail. So he bid goodbye to the wizard and set out once again.

Dyers woke up in morning with the biggest headache. He had, had the most tumultuous night. Vampire, demons, sorcerers, and now he had to talk to a warden about some lawbreaker. Was life ever going to become simple?      
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 09:51:09 PM by Kroack »

Arje

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2010, 11:46:25 PM »
I love it. Read all of it. Love it.

I'm going to change some of the dialog around a bit to fit more of Dyer's tone.....and it's great, but I love the enthusiasm and I'm starting to get stupid excited for this game...

I'm going to take 5 minutes to think about who i want to tag, and we will continue right along.

Bronnen

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2010, 11:49:01 PM »
Man, that was a lot more detail than I was expecting. Now I want to make sure my phase five for the next person will be just as long. Lol.

Kroack

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2010, 11:49:27 PM »
I love it. Read all of it. Love it.

I'm going to change some of the dialog around a bit to fit more of Dyer's tone.....and it's great, but I love the enthusiasm and I'm starting to get stupid excited for this game...

I'm going to take 5 minutes to think about who i want to tag, and we will continue right along.

Cool, I didn't really know how your character would respond to the situation, so I just kind of improvised.
Man, that was a lot more detail than I was expecting. Now I want to make sure my phase five for the next person will be just as long. Lol.

I don't fault you if it's too much to read for a PbP game. I added a summary just in case.

Bronnen

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2010, 11:51:58 PM »
Lol, it's not a bad thing, I was just expecting a summary. I really liked it though, I want to do that for the next phase.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2010, 12:02:04 AM »
Question of the game master: Refinement specifically mentions Evocation and Thaumaturgy for specialization bonuses. Can Channeling gain the benefits of Refinement? Obviously it would only do so once at most since one can't climb higher up the skill list without additional focuses to apply to but I'd like to boost the power by 1 if I can.

Having reread both books, It looks like no. But you could just as easily, tie in, change or work one of your aspects into it, allowing you to call that up to throw more power around.

Something about how you are move powerful on occasion that you expect.

Since I posted that I actually found the rule where it says I can't. There's a little note at the end of Channeling that basically says "Refinement can only be used to gain more Item Slots". So that's what I did. In fact, my entire character has changed completely since I made that post.

Bronnen

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2010, 12:31:39 AM »
The ones done so far!

Thaddeus! Phase four of yours. Got one

Met a man named Mordred, his car was broken down just outside the city limits. I was going to walk on by, but I noticed some wounds on his flesh, they looked like claw marks. I asked him what had happened, and he was reluctant to tell me at first, but after I brought him to a bar, he began to open up and tell me about his story. That's when the shit really started hitting the fan. Seems Mordred's got a few enemies, human and.... other. ((Didn't know if he'd been exposed to the supernatural yet so..)) There were these things he called Shen, not quite sure what exactly they were, but they looked like weird demon monkeys. At about 3 in the morning, most of the patrons in the bar just vanished, and there was this strange sound coming from outside. It disappeared after a few minutes, but then one of these things went flying through the window. Mordred took up a spear that he was carrying, strangely I didn't notice it until then) and just stabbed it. I looked outside and was able to see a whole host of them, probably 15 or more. Mordred pushed me outside, and that was the last I heard of him, until lately that is. I just thought he'd died, but I've been hearing stories, about a tall Norwegian fellow patrolling the alleys. Might be him.
Rudolph Fillian 

Phase Four -- Whose path have you crossed?
Story Title -- What a bunch of animals
Guest Starring -- Lucky Barlow

The biker gang took over a local hangout while passing through.  The leader maneuvered a young lady of minor magical powers into a bad situation.  Enjoying his absolute control over her, he even gave her a way out, a game of chance to get her out of the jam.  She convinced a stranger into helping her.  A self-proclaimed professional gambler.  The leader didn't care, since he would be able to control the game with his magic. Or so he thought.

He ended up losing to the gambler and lost his power over the girl.  After he lost, he ordered his guys to make an example of the gambler.  Rudolph was getting pretty fed up with the bikers at this point, sabotaged their efforts and helped the gambler and the girl make their escape.

(I’m really sorry about the length. I kind of got into it. It’s 1,000 words long, yeah. It’s also riddled with grammatical errors. I added a summary under the spoiler if you don’t want to read it all. RJ- If something doesn’t fit with your character, just let me know, and I’ll change it, okay? Also, if something is incorrect according to Dresdenverse cannon, I'll change it too.)

Dyers has a lot on his plate at the moment when a vampire summons a demon to take him out. Rudolph discovers the summoning chamber and gives chase. Dyers is attacked and manages to fend off the demon but falls off the side of his office building. Rudolph saves him through teleportation. The two manage to banish the demon. Fillian, being pursued by a warden leaves. Dyers gets a nasty headache.  

[spoiler]
Augustine Dyers

Whose Path Have You Crossed?
Story Title: Eternal Complications  

The Red Court gangs were getting bolder and more violent by the night. His company was in the middle of negotiating a large business deal, White Council affairs were becoming an increasingly strenuous affair, and now, to top it all off, Augustine was beginning to believe that the Vampires were up to something utterly evil. Dyers just couldn’t seem to focus. It was all so maddening.

It was some time after the incident with the Gambler and Rudolph’s murder of the gang leader. Fillian was fleeing from something dangerous. He didn’t know what it was but it only began to pursue him after he broke the so called first Law of Magic. As he ran, Rudolph thought of the mad hobo who had disappeared after gloating about his necromantic abilities. Rudolph did not want to vanish, so he kept fleeing from his unnamed assailant. And it was because of this panicked state that Rudolph did not notice the St. Louis Police CAUTION tape around the large hole in the ground.

Dyers felt a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. He wasn’t a diviner, but he knew something was going down tonight. Standing up from a desk crowded with paperwork, Augustine exited his office and went out onto his balcony overlooking the city. Something just wasn’t right.

Fillian woke up floating in a pool of water. He was in some sort of cave network. The hole he had fallen through was not visible. The water must have carried him away from the cave’s roof entrance. Rudolph waded to shore and collapsed in shock. He had broken his leg in the fall. Suddenly, he heard chanting. He was no expert but it sounded like a very powerful, and dangerous, summoning. Rudolph, wanting to learn more about whoever was attempting to summon something so hazardous, hobbled his way towards the noise.

A conversation echoed down the corridor as Fillian limped down the cave system.

“Why have you brought me here?” The voice sounded utterly otherworldly as if it were spoke by something not used to oral communication.

“Let us make this clear. We know your True Name. We don’t want to have to hurt you, but we will if you won’t cooperate.”

There was a long pause. The second voice sounded cold and calculating, a voice without remorse or compassion. Finally the summoned creature spoke, “Very well. What do you wish of me?”

“We want you to kill Augustine Dyers, a wizard who resided right here, in St. Louis.”

“And the payment?”

“Whatever you wish, within reason. After the deed is done.”

Another long pause followed. Then the creature said, “Very well. Let us adjourn.”

Augustine Dyers felt something move into his office behind him. He turned to face a handsome man wearing an expensive suit and pants. Dyers instantly recognized him as one of the numerous Red Court Gang lords that operated within St. Louis.

“Hello, Mr. Dyers,” the man said curtly.

“Your attempts to kill me have all failed before, what makes you think it will work now?” Dyers asked as his hands reached for his tie and wand.

“We never killed you because we never brought decent company,” the vampire spoke as the door to Dyers’ apartment blasted off its hinges and demonic ooze entered into the room.

“You fools,” Dyers whispered as the vampire gang lord transformed into his alternate bat form and bull rushed him.

Rudolph eventually managed to haul himself into the summoning chamber. Looking around, he was compelled to study the symbols drawn on the cave floor and the various magical items scattered around the room. However, he was more obliged to helping the wizard these horrid beings had targeted.

Rudolph followed a trail of slime, presumably something the creature left in its wake, out of the cave network onto the surface. He was in a park next to an office building somewhere in St. Louis, supposedly. The ooze led into the building. There was a sign on the door that read Dyers Corporation. Looking up into the night’s sky, Rudolph could see some commotion on a balcony on one of the upper floors. Limping to building entrance he could see the doors were locked and the elevators off. He had no choice, he had to journey through that “other place” to get to the balcony. He didn’t know its name but it was a dimension that the summoned creature would probably call home. He had only been there once, and he knew it was dangerous, but he had no other option.

Dyers was tired. He managed to block off the balcony with a shield, effectively trapping the demon in his office. But the vampire just wouldn’t go down. It was wearing him down and he didn’t know how much longer he could fight.

With a flurry of motion they suddenly both fell against the balcony guardrail tumbled off the side whilst grappling with each other.

Dyers felt gravity take effect and began to plummet through the air. In his panic he let go of the vampire. Before he could collect his wits, somebody speared above him.

Fillian messed up the reentry. After avoiding all the nastiness in that “other place”, he entered back into reality five feet from where he wanted to be. Instead of standing on the balcony, Fillian was standing next to the balcony in open air. Luckily for Dyers this placed the sorcerer in a position to save the wizard’s life. Grabbing on to the railing, Fillian managed to catch Dyers’ flailing hand. With great effort he hoisted Dyers up to the side of the balcony. Looking down, both of the men watched the vampire thrash its flightless wing as it plummeted through the air and smacked into the ground.

Both sorcerer and wizard looked at each other in contemplative silence. They shook hands and introduced themselves. Then they looked at the terrible monster wrecking havoc in Dyers’ office. Wordlessly, the two got to the business of banishing the creature. With their combined effort they worked through the night and managed to send the demon back from where it came.

Shocked at the price the vampires were willing to pay to control his innocent city, Dyers sat down at his desk while Fillian sat looking at the city. Perhaps he would come back someday, but he just couldn’t stay. His hunter was still on his trail. So he bid goodbye to the wizard and set out once again.

Dyers woke up in morning with the biggest headache. He had, had the most tumultuous night. Vampire, demons, sorcerers, and now he had to talk to a warden about some lawbreaker. Was life ever going to become simple?      
[/spoiler]

Arje

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
Looking over what you wrote, I'm thinking the aspect i'm going to take from it is "I'm not alone anymore"

So there are other powers entering 'my' (loosely) city, some of them who need training, some of them who are lawbreakers....etc. I may have to take a more active roll in shepherding them etc. Perhaps as our story progresses I can offer you apprenticeship. I like the swap of our convictions and disciplines. We can learn alot from one another, but I can induct you into the larger wizarding world.

Do you think we soulgazed on that roof? If so we should make those rolls and determine what we learned from them...

Now as for who I'm picking...I'm going with Bronnen. I'll have it up in a bit.

Bronnen

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2010, 12:44:48 AM »
Sweet! Though that does mean that Tada's going to be picking someone else. I guess he could pick someone else too and post it up as soon as he wants to.

Just to remember, the aspect I picked for this one was You did what!

Which... seeing as you're a wizard can have anything to do with magic. lol.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2010, 12:54:41 AM »
Ha! Finished my new version before my turn came around. Sweet. Still in incomplete format. And since I couldn't find anything about unicorns in the game universe I just assumed they where faerie creatures.

Peter Barak

Template: Focused Practitioner

High Concept:
Earth Shaking Treasure Seeker

Trouble:
Balanced on the razor edge of neutrality

Aspects:
Earth Shaking Treasure Seeker
Balanced on the razor edge of neutrality
"Never forget the past!"
Lure of the Unknown
Never live it down...

Phase 1, Where did you come from?
Peter wasn't raised in a broken home because he made the early life choice to leave it. By the time he was in middle school his parents hated one another. Why? He doesn't know, but it wasn't fun to be around. Things spiral downward while mom drank and dad stayed out of the house as long as humanly possible, leaving Peter, his brother and his sister to fend for themselves. Social services eventually got involved and removed the children from their parent's home. In a group home Peter firmly positioned himself in the pecking order but when it came time for an actual placement he found himself disgusted by his foster parents and especially by his siblings apparent acceptance of their new life. First day of high school, Peter didn't go home on the bus, he just vanished into the New York inner city.
Aspect- "Never forget the past!"

Phase 2, What Shaped You?
Life became a long running action packed adventure of Peter as his high school years unfolded. Getting what he needed and learning the ways of the real world. He spent a lot of his time in the tunnels and passages cut under the city, using them to avoid harsh weather, social workers, and law enforcement. Down in the dark was where he met Edward Fargo, a city sewer worker and developing magician. Edward had been involved with water function in the city for decades and felt that a hands on effort was the best way to go. Recognizing the talent in the young man Edward began making the effort to bring Peter under control and prevent his magical abilities from doing him harm. As it turned out Peter's abilities where narrowly focused and vastly different than Edward's own specializations. The boy described himself "hearing the walls" and with effort could force the ground to move. By and large Peter found the White Council's "rules" easy enough to live by because they didn't forbid anything he wanted to do... with the possible exception of the Seventh Law.
Study with Edward provided Peter with previously unknown focus and direction, both mystically and in morally. Though he never completed high school, Peter did find it in his heart to forgive his brother and sister for their efforts to move past the childhood they had experienced, even if he couldn't do the same.
Aspect- Lure of the Unknown

Phase 3, What was your first adventure?
Leaving New York for the first time was exciting beyond measure for Peter. He was eighteen, certified as stable by Old Ed, and clear on his path in life: discovering what was lost within the earth's embrace. Of course, the state of New York referred to it as "grave robbing" and "illegal trafficking in historical artifacts". Peter liked "treasure hunter". It was as much about knowledge was about making a living and whatever human authority might say about it, knowledge was meant to be discovered.
Upstate New York seemed like a good place to field test everything he'd put together in the last few years. Peter ended up using everything he'd learned and making up some fresh stuff on the fly to boot when he discovered he wasn't the only one hunting for relics around the Catskill Mountains. A faerie creature wearing the human guise of Klimov Aurelius, a Georgian Archaeologist, played a week long cat and mouse game with Peter through cities and wilderness as the two traded possession of a sealed mystical tome. In the end, Klimov claimed the artifact after a show down on the outskirts of Albany by revealing his true from in the fight. The conflict did not go unnoticed by the local magicians of the White Council, likely the only reason Peter escape without serious harm. However, it also meant there where witnesses for the young Practitioner getting his ass handed to him by a unicorn.
Aspect- Never live it down...

Phase 4, Whose path have you crossed?

Phase 5, Who else's path have you crossed?

Skills- 35 points

Great-
Craftsmanship
Lore
Discipline

Good-
Conviction
Scholarship
Investigation

Fair-
Rapport
Weapons
Presence

Average-
Stealth
Endurance
Survival
Driving
Burglary
Alertness
Might
Deceit

Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Latin, and I'll add the rest when I finish looking up some good dead languages.

Powers (Refresh)
Base for Submerged- 10
Template Requirements:
Channeling (-2), Geomancery
Ritual (-2), Divination
Refinement (-1), Geomancery (Items)
Linguist (Scholarship) (-1)
Sex Appeal (Rapport) (-1)
Final Refresh: 3

Basalt Ring: +2 Control to Geomancery
Granite Ring: +2 Offensive to Geomancery
Split Pipe Divining Necklace: +1 Offensive, +1 Control to Divination