News: Our resident Shadowrun GM, Bridget, has launched her own Patreon. Check it out to support a new game designer. We also put together a LARP version of Puppetland and put it on Youtube. Aaron is streaming on Twitch for Raillery so subscribe to find out when he’ll play next.
Synopsis: After running The Reign of Terror for Call of Cthulhu 7th edition, I started thinking about how historical settings should be used in RPGs. Bridget, who ran several Fate games set in medieval Japan, and Thad, who is Thad, come in to discuss the topic. We also have shout outs and an anecdote!
- Down the Rabbit Hole and Fallen Titans: Interesting explainer videos on first wave Youtube celebs.
- Arcology: A new synthwave concept album by Quine.
- Damn the Man, Save the Music: A new indie storytelling game about working in an 80s record store.
- Kitty Horrorshow: Indie vidya game dev, with titles like Haunted Cities and Anatomy.
- Reign of Terror: A Call of Cthulhu adventure set in the French Revolution.
- In Which We Live and Breathe: A fantasy cyberpunk indie RPG, currently in development.
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology: some kind video game RPG I guess.