We’re back for one more round with Synnibarr 3ED. Caleb, Thad, Baz, and I dive into the GM (or Fate in the parlance of Synnibarr). We’re all guests in Raven’s house, so find out what his wisdom for running a RPG is. What is the ADDA model? Why are there so many random tables? We’ll try to unravel the mystery that is Synnibarr but we may find ourselves stranded on the Worldship…
Designing new monsters for your RPG is a time honored tradition for most GMs. I got Greg Stolze and Caleb Stokes to talk about their approaches to creating new creatures for games. Is the monster a metaphor or just a weird new enemy to fight? Get some tips on becoming Dr. Frankenstein for your next game!
News: Caleb is running Delta Green on Twitch on September 28 at 6 pm CST. Follow the Delta Green Twitch channel to get notified when the game goes live. It should be fun!
Greg started a Patreon for his fiction. Sign up to get his latest works.
I’m starting a newsletter with original content, links, and updates for all my projects. Sign up below and get a free PDF of the Death Stratum, a new monster usable for any horror or fantasy RPG.
- Fashion Police Squad: a new FPS with cool game mechanics and fun to play
- Death’s End: the final novel in the Three Body Problem trilogy
- Abby Howard: a cartoonist behind The Last Halloween and Crossroads at Midnight
- Cult of the Lamb: A hybrid base building/rogue-like dungeon crawling game
- Ravenous Dusk: Sequel to Radiant Dawn, a very Delta Green horror novel with lots of body horror.
- Visual Signals issue 7: I wrote an article for this vaporwave zine. Check it out.
The Worldship is back! There’s a new edition of the Synibarr and we’re diving into it. I got a full round table of RPPR regulars to explore the Ultimate Adventurer’s Guide. Baz, Caleb, Noah, and Thad and I found so many different things, it’s hard to keep track of them all. From bizarre metaphysics to unbalanced spaceships, Synnibarr has it all!