Episode 186: Wiretapping and Labor Organizing – Scenario Workshop
News: Please fill out the RPPR Survey so I can improve the quality of the RPPR Patreon. Thanks!
Synopsis: Thad and I both have ideas for scenarios. I got an idea for an investigative scenario (probably Delta Green) after I watched a series called Fear City. It focuses on the FBI’s prosecution of the mafia in the early 80s and how wiretapping was a key component. So I thought why not build a scenario around wiretapping? Thad recently read a book called Strike about the history of labor organizing and thought that would be an interesting challenge for a Red Markets game. In this episode, we talk about our ideas and how to structure them as adventures.
Follow Thad’s Twitter profile to keep up with his latest work, including his upcoming Twitch stream!
- Collection of Saga Final Fantasy Legend: The old gameboy FF games brought to the Switch
- Come Drink With Me: A wuxia classic. Kung fu and amazing storytelling.
- Strike: A history of labor organizing.
- Bar the Windows, Bolt the Doors: a story telling horror game.
- Sensor: The newest Junji Ito horror masterpiece.
- Grave Encounters 1 and 2: Architectural horror films. A very niche subgenre but I love it.
- Streets of Rogue: An action roguelike video game with surprising complexity.
- Psychonauts 2: An incredible platformer video game about healing trauma.
Song: The Object by Gary Sevison
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:27:25 — 60.3MB)