News: If you haven’t listened to Night Clerk Radio in a while, check out our most recent episodes. We’ve fine-tuned our editing, so they’re even better than before! The RPPR Patreon is back on track, after a slight delay last month. Be sure to check out our latest After Hours episode where we playtest a game about making up bad game ideas.
Synopsis: I am running a Blades in the Dark campaign so I got Aaron, Bill and Jeff Barber (who has run his own campaign of Blades in the Dark) to discuss the system and setting. We talk about our favorite parts, least favorite, and ideas for other games. If you’re curious about this game, give this episode a listen!
- He is a Good Boy: a weird epic comic from KC Green about a lil acorn.
- UVG: A weird fantasy RPG about traveling across a weird world.
- Lord of Light: A Rober Zelazny fantasy novel
- The Other Side of the Mountain: a weird fiction novella about a doomed expedition to the New World
- Tabletopia: A virtual board game app with support for many board games
- Rwby critique: Hbomberguy discusses the animu series for 2.5 hours 😮
- The Edge Dawnfell: a tabletop wargame with cool factions and rules
- Odin Makes: a cosplay crafting Youtube channel
- Paratopic: a short weird horror video game stylized as a PS1 game.