We’re back from the best four days of gaming! We talk about everything from the new games premiering at Gencon to the awesome people we met to the games we played or ran. It was a blast and we look forward to next year. Some of the highlights this year include meeting Dave Arneson and getting a first edition of Blackmoor autographed, interviewing quite a few game designers and writers, playtesting a new Call of Cthulhu scenario from Pagan Press (which we recorded and will post to the podcast! stay tuned for that) hanging out with gamers and podcasters, sleeping very little and eating less and running Monsters and Other Childish Things. We will post our interviews on a regular basis for the next month or so.
Games and books mentioned:
- Monsters and Other Childish Things and my supplement for it: A Curriculum of Conspiracy now in print!
- Mutant City Blues
- GUMSHOE/Trail of Cthulhu/Esoterrorists/Fear Itself
- Freaky Creatures
- Pirates of the Burning Sea
- Hunter the Vigil
- Goodman Games’ new 4E modules
- Beneath Flanders Field: The Tunnelers of WW1 1914-1918