Thank you RPPR listeners! The Ruins of Lemuria PDF Ransom was a success! We are hard at work behind the scenes creating many cool things for you and running games over Skype for the ransom contributors.
Synopsis: Rhetoric is a divisive issue in tabletop games. Where do you draw the line between a player’s skill in speech and the PC’s ability? Tom and I discuss how rhetoric touches on game design, running a game and player vs. player conflicts. I’ve also started a superheroes campaign, using Wild Talents for the rules, and this time around we have seven players. A large group presents quite a few interesting challenges so we discuss how to run a game with a huge number of players.
- Zombie Panic: Free zombie themed multiplayer FPS mod for the Source Engine
- The Creation of Narrative in Tabletop Role-Playing Games: Critical analysis of RPGs
- By Dawn’s Early Light: Like Dr. Strangelove without the comedy.
- Debris volume 1 and 2: Insane montages of the most obscure and crazy films and video footage EVER
- Angry Joe Show: It’s a review show. Tom likes it.
- Comic Jumper: Xbox live arcade game about comic books. It’s funny and pretty hard
- asdfmovies: funny youtube videos.
- The Laundry: Horror-comedy RPG based on Charles Stross’ Atrocity Archives novel series.