RPPR Presents: A Trio of Fanfiction readings

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT RPPR AND THE NEW WORLD CAMPAIGN! GET 10 PREVIEW ACTUAL PLAY EPISODES. HAVE YOUR CHARACTER WRITTEN INTO THE NEW WORLD CAMPAIGN. LISTEN TO CODY’S UNEDITED READING OF MY IMMORTAL!

In this fanfiction reading, Chris, Jason and I each read a timeless classic. Jason reads Batman: Nemesis Fight a tragic tale of loss and fireballs. I read Halo: Halos in Space, an epic saga of shooting and wepons. Finally Chris reads Metal Gear: Fight of Metal Gears a legend of a son following in his father’s footsteps.

Liked it? Take a second to support Ross on Patreon!

8 comments for “RPPR Presents: A Trio of Fanfiction readings

1. February 28, 2010 at 10:57 pm

Metal Gear reading for the win. What made it rock was that the reader sounded like he was hammered, just like the author. RPPR is the best podcast on the web and anyone who disagrees needs to get their condition checked out.

2. Boyos
    March 1, 2010 at 12:36 am

Gawd where do you find these!

3. Doughboy
    March 1, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Amazing – simply amazing…please keep finding these and giving us the dramatic interpretations!

4. March 1, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Jason sounds like the Undertaker. I think my favorite part is the fact that Jason sounds so confused like a stroke victim trying to tell a story.

Ross is the king of saying “wep-ONS!” And I feel so sorry for space TV. To be continued?

Jake Snake is teh best.

5. beej
    March 1, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Camoflosh……..

I feel like the last story is what the world would be like if I had a stroke and then tried to listen an audio book.

6. Jason
    March 2, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Just found out I can download these on the iPhone. Awesome! And yes I do sound like a stroke victim. Damn those typos are hard to read

7. Patrick
    March 4, 2010 at 12:34 am

Jason, your reading was awesome man! I think that one made me laugh the most…

Ross is the king of saying “wep-ons”!

Chris, dude, you were killing me… Jake Snake is my hero (not the wrestler either)…

8. ian_scho
    March 24, 2010 at 4:04 am

My ears are bleeding.

Like a challenge? This will test your abilities. It’s not badly written, I just can’t see anyone imitating ‘Uni’…