For this episode, we have Cody and RJ as guests and we discuss how to deal with improbable and implausible player devised plans. While heist movies are based on elaborate schemes, does every game need a 20 step plan in order to slip past a single guard? We also talk about current RPPR projects. The Codex of War is still underway but we have made significant progress. RPPR regular Aaron will undergo training as a Call of Cthulhu GM and I’ve written a campaign for Monsters and Other Childish Things. We also talk about an anecdote about a truly terrible GM.
- Echo Bazaar: Very original and unique browser based game. Free to play and features great writing!
- Sword of the Stars: A fun 4X PC game with 3 expansions out.
- Frozen Synapse: Indie PC tactical strategy game. Lead a team of commandos to take out the enemy.
- Hell House: A documentary about Christian haunted houses.
- Bigger Bads: A new Monsters and Other Childish Things supplement. Play giant monsters!
- Targets of Opportunity: A brand new Delta Green book! Over 300 pages! HOLY FUCK IS IT AMAZING.