News: Check out the Devotees, a new Eclipse Phase adventure written by Caleb Stokes! The first part of the actual play is up. We also have a new digital audio recorder for the APs, a Zoom H2N. Higher quality APs for everyone! Also, I’m working on a new horror RPG called Ruin. BTW, have you checked out the video game I’m working on, Delver’s Drop?
Synopsis: During the last weekend, Tom and I got to play 2 games with some new players, including a 6 player Call of Cthulhu game. For this episode, we talk about our experiences playing with new players, especially in a large group. Tom also has a letter about his recent trip to New York, plus shout outs and anecdotes!
- Showa 1926-1939: A manga about the history of Japan as it rose to become an empire.
- Firing Cheeseballs at a Dog: A stand up comedy special on Netflix.
- Darkest Dungeon: Lovecraftian-themed video game RPG with great art and gameplay.
- Comedy + Tragedy = Time: New Patton Oswalt comedy album.
- Night Vale Live: It’s almost as perfect as Carlos’ hair. Almost.
- The Raid 2: This. Fucking. Movie. Is. Amaze balls.
- Sword and Mythos: Upcoming anthology of Lovecraftian-themed fantasy stories.
- Kowloon Walled City: Great look into the fascinating self-governed community.
- Goat Simulator: Because of reasons.
- Wagamama: Delicious Japanese noodle restaurant in Boston
- D20 Burlesque: nerdy burlesque strippers. ‘Nuff said.
- Eclectic Eccentricities: Handcrafted dice jewelry and knicknacks.
- Tiny Realms: An iOS RTS with original armies and gameplay