Synopsis: History is a rich tapestry waiting to be explored, but how should you implement historical events into games? Tom and I have some experience with this, so we talk about how to prepare for historical games and what kind of history works best. Even if you’re a player, this can help with your experiences enjoying this type of game. Tom also has a letter, plus we have shout and anecdotes.
- Night Voices, Night Journeys: An anthology of Japanese horror fiction based on the Cthulhu mythos.
- Champion: A stand up comedy act by Steve Byrne
- Wasteland 2: It is finally out! Go and reclaim the wastes, desert ranger.
- Breakfast Cult: Anime high school meets cosmic horror. A winning combination!
- Drunk and Ugly: Listen to their playtest of Boiling Point.
- Misdirected Mark Podcast: An interview with Ross and Peter Nielsen (author of Boiling Point)