News: Raillery is back with a new Let’s Play series about Darkest Dungeon! Watch Aaron throw hapless adventurers into the meat grinder that is Darkest Dungeon.
Synopsis: Caleb and I discuss various campaigns we’ve thought about and have realized we will probably never run. Of course, Charles Stross came up with the idea first. From Night’s Black Agents (check out the Prezi for his campaign here) to dungeon crawling, there are quite a few games we won’t be playing in the future (most likely). Find out why and what we’ve learned about it. No letter from Tom, but we do have some shout outs and great anecdotes!
- Dead Sea: A nautical horror novel about an extra-dimensional Sargasso Sea.
- Wolf and White Van: a literary novel about play by mail RPGs and a lot more.
- Annihilation: What if Roadside Picnic was even weirder? Let’s find out!
- Jazzpunk: A short but funny satiric video game. Also, Wedding Qake.
- Hotline Miami 2: Crazy hard, but amazing soundtrack and intriguing story. We still like hurting other people.
- Witch: A dark fantasy RPG Kickstarter – play a lich right out of the gate!
- Necropolis: An upcoming roguelike video game from Hare Brained Schemes.
- The Pyramid: Decent horror film about a pyramid. Also, death traps.
- Guy In Your MFA: You know, THAT guy.
Song: Can You Kiss Me First