News: Check out Caleb and I shooting up (space) zombies in Dead Space 3! Be sure to subscribe to Raillery’s Youtube channel for all the latest from us. Base Raiders is progressing nicely but it was slowed down a bit so I could contribute to Eclipse Phase’s newest book – Transhuman. There’s an open playtest for some of the material right now – read it and give them your feedback. And of course, the Know Evil Fan Creation Contest is still ongoing!
Synopsis: Tom, special guest Caleb, and I each came up with 3 ideas for standalone RPGs and pitch them to each other. From mythos warlords and gods the weird west and beyond, we talk about games about making movies, fighting magic with technology, and life inside video games. If you like the ideas or hate them, let us know in the comments!
- Idle Red Hands Podcast: podcast about gaming and Japan by expat gamers in Japan.
- Haste Podcast: Silver Ennie award winning gaming podcast.
- Graphic Canon Volume 1: The classics of world literature told in comix format.
- The Night Lands, A Story Retold: the weird fiction classic rewritten so mortals may understand what the hell is going on in it.
- The Corridor: What happens when humans brush up against the unknown? Bad things.
- Itras By: Surreal tabletop RPG inspired by Dali and the other surrealists. Fascinating setting too!
- Breaker, Breaker: 1970s trucker Chuck Norris doesn’t have time for your shit. Watch the goddamn truck-o-pocalypse already.
- Lizards of Skyrim mod: Yo dawg I heard you like Argonians
- Tomb of Horrors D&D comic: Death Traps have never been so hilarious
- Steve Rogers’ American Captain: Captain America totes has the feels you guys. Srsly though, this is pretty good.
- Nick Fury MAX – My Wars Gone By: Garth Ennis wrote this shit. Read it already.