News: The Killsplosion Kickstarter is a success! I’ve acquired a HD camcorder so we’ll start recording videos soon. The Artemis Spaceship Simulator will take some planning to figure out but we will do it. I’ve also set up a RPPR Minecraft server! Check this thread for the address.
Synopsis: We usually focus on advice for GMs creating or running games. This time, we want to focus on providing advice for players. So we’ve come up with a Be A Better Play Challenge. We want you to determine one thing you can do in your game to make yourself a better player. To help you along, Tom and I discuss some ways in which you can improve your game such as writing a better PC back story, table etiquette and playing against type. Tom also has a new letter and of course anecdotes and shouts.
- RPPR Minecraft server: Join us! A new world of adventure and jackassery await
- Rare Exports: Batshit insane movie about Santa Claus and the true meaning of Christmas
- Skyrim: Because of reasons
- Night’s Black Agents: Espionage and vampires in a RPG
- War of the Undead: A graphic novel about Nazis, zombies and more
- Black Crusade: The heavy metal album cover RPG
- Big Fan: Patton Oswalt is an obsessed football fan in this dark comedy
- Citation Needed: A compilation of the weirdest entries in Wikipedia
- Boardwalk Empire: HBO does violence. Well.
- Laser Mission: The Rifftrax is funny. The movie itself is pretty awful.
- Fear the Boot: The Kenneth Hite interview is great
- Jennisodes: Fascinating game design panel