News:Our newest Kickstarter is up. Boiling Point is an adventure for Base Raiders. It mixes investigation with dungeon crawling for a perfect blend of excitement and fun. If it does well, we’ll have Caleb write about death traps. Check it out!
Synopsis: Planning is a part of playing RPGs, not just for the GM, but for the players too. But the players usually must plan during the game and sometimes planning becomes dithering. Dithering leads to wasted time, which leads to the game falling apart. Tom and I discuss how to move players along when they plan, how much help GMs should offer, and our experiences as players. Plus, Tom has a letter, not to mention shout outs and anecdotes.
- Storm of Steel: Excellent memoir of a German infantry officer in World War 1.
- Coffee and Cigarettes: People talking over coffee and cigarettes. Plus, Bill Fucking Murray.
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Animatronic robots weren’t scary enough, until now. Now, way too scary.
- Pac: An artist Tom recommends for your commissioned art needs.
- Shadows of Yog-Sothoth: The first Call of Cthulhu campaign and still useful today!
- Payday 2 Hotline Miami DLC: GUYS DO YOU LIKE HURTING OTHER PEOPLE?
- Horrors of War: This is also a baller Kickstarter. If you want the best written Call of Cthulhu scenarios, you should back this project.