The Terminator RPG was released as a PDF recently. A special guest, Jacqueline Bryk and I went through the game. It contains a lot of rules, including a dense system for hacking, something I hadn’t seen since Shadowrun and Cyberpunk. What makes a licensed game good or bad? We talk about the highlights and lowlights of the game and other licensed games out there. Plus shout outs!
- God Talker Nobody: A solo journal writing game about becoming a prophet of an obscure god.
- Mad God: A stop motion horror film of a descent into Hell
- Chase the H0ll0w: A game stylized after creepy pasta
- FIST RPG: Freelance Infantry Strike Team – a game of paranormal mercenaries
- Dreaming the Devil: a LARP about a witch trail in 16th century Italy
- Dueling Fops of Vindamere: A new game from Greg Stolze about fops who duel, oddly enough.
- Changeling: A visual novel “about love, reconciliation, and trying to survive in a dangerous supernatural world“
- Project Sparrow: Jacqueline’s upcoming online game!