Synopsis: Adventure design for long term campaigns is different than designing for a one shot scenario. Keeping up with the entirety of a complex ruleset is impossible for a campaign so you must determine what rules to keep track of and what to ignore. Adventures have to be geared to specific player characters. You can’t keep adding on new elements into the campaign. Instead, you must provide closure for the plot elements you do introduce. We discuss all of these topics and more. Furthermore, Tom has a new letter, shout outs and more.
- Com Truise: Ultra chillax 80s style electronic music. Check out the ultimate 80s cyberpunk music video.
- I Sell the Dead: Grave robbers sell corpses to doctors. Undead appear. Hilarity ensues.
- Shadow of a Dead Star: Sci-fi horror novel delving into the depravities of the cybernetics black market.
- Adventures of Pete and Pete: One of the great shows made by Nickelodeon in the 90s.
- Z.N.A: Zombie survival horror novella. Worth the 99 cents to a zombie fan.
- Delilah Dirk: High adventure webcomic with incredible art.
- Monster Pulse: Kids with monsters fight an evil government conspiracy.
- Hark A Vagrant: A print edition of one of the funniest webcomics of all time.