Synopsis: We are preparing for a Blades in the Dark campaign, so Caleb, Birk, and I talk about planning heists as players. Heists are harder for some players to comprehend because force isn’t always an option. Discretion and cunning are harder to learn than murderhoboery, but hopefully this will help!
- Sun Down Motel: A novel about a haunted motel and two women who investigate it
- Sentient: a comic about a generation ship, its AI, and the children it raises
- End of Policing: a nonfiction book about changing how we think about the police and the legal system
- Midnight Ultra: a psychedelic FPS about killing cultists and monsters in acid Quake graphics
- The Shallows: a book about how the Internet is changing us.
- Floor is Lava: A silly obstacle course show on Netflix