News: If you’re a fan of Eclipse Phase, check out the Kickstarter for the next Eclipse Phase book, Transhuman. Don’t forget about the Know Evil Fan Creation Contest. The deadline for entries is May 10.
Synopsis: After the conclusion of Caleb’s epic Know Evil campaign, Tom and I wanted to hash out how the campaign came to be, what changed during play, and what lessons were learned from it. It’s not often a role playing campaign ends with such a satisfying conclusion, so we wanted to make sure you would have a ‘director’s commentary’ for Know Evil. We also have shout outs and anecdotes.
- Spaceteam: hilariously fun iOS game – command a spaceship with randomly generated controls and yell at your friends! A winning combination.
- Elder Sign: New Cthulhu Mythos based dice and iOS game – like Arkham Horror but with more randomness and quicker pace.
- Gloom – Edward Gorey meets card game strategy – the most miserable and dead family wins.
- Rot and Ruin: YA horror novel series. It turns out life after the zombie apocalypse is not all that fun.
- Prophet: Crazy ass science fiction comic. MEATPUNK.
- Glory: Even Rob Liefeld original characters can be redeemed.
- The Apple: A 1980 sci-fi musical biblical allegory. Hooray for Rifftrax!