News: We are running a giveaway of five copies of Rise of the Dungeon Master, a graphic novel biography of Gary Gygax. If you want to enter, post a picture of your favorite D&D character sheet in the comments or tweet it @rosspayton with the hashtag #DnDRPPRCharacterSheet. We will pick the winners on May 10.
Synopsis: Running published (or canned) adventures is often fun but challenging. Dan, Tom, and I discuss what we like in published scenarios. I focus on the last six Delta Green scenarios I ran from our recent Working Group Icarus campaign from Kali Ghati to Observer Effect. There will be no post mortem of Icarus because they were just published scenarios strung together but this is as close as we’ll get to it. We also have shout outs and anecdotes!
- Rise of the Dungeon Master: A fascinating look into the life of D&D’s creators and how the game came to be.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: New season is finally on Netflix! Check it out!
- Radio Free Deimos: A HC SVNT Dracones podcast
- Microscope: A RPG/storytelling game about creating a civilization or community.
- Conan Exiles: A survival action game set in the world of Conan the Barbarian.
- Gantz 0: A CGI animated sci-fi horror movie based on a long running manga series. Shit is nuts.
- Stellaris: A 4X sci-fi computer game from Paradox.
- X-Risks: The newest Eclipse Phase book is now out in print!
- Bestiary 6: I haven’t had time to review it yet but it does have stats for Krampus. He is CR 21.